| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chatham Point, Bc in September is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.9 °C (49.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in September is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly dry. Circa 117.9mm (4.6in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 13:30 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Chatham Point, Bc September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Chatham Point, Bc, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Chatham Point, Bc:
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 197.3 kms (122.6 miles) WNW
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 189.5 kms (117.7 miles) WNW
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 218.1 kms (135.5 miles) WNW
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 142.4 kms (88.5 miles) WNW
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) WNW
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) S
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) SSE
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 78 kms (48.5 miles) SSE
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 145.6 kms (90.5 miles) SE
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) SSE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 204.9 kms (127.3 miles) SE
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 168.1 kms (104.5 miles) SE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 243.6 kms (151.4 miles) SE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 208 kms (129.3 miles) SE
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 236.6 kms (147 miles) SE
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 249.6 kms (155.1 miles) SSE